ABOUT Thermal Medicine In Istanbul Turkey
It is a baffling subject when finding that the same technique that is used to increase the chemotherapy process in killing cancer cells nowadays, has been around ages ago. Traditional medicinal practitioners has been using hot and cold treatments as medicinal procedures. This is traced back all the way to ancient Greek, Romans, and Egypt, but at that time it was considered as sacred or religious.
Thermal Medicine In Istanbul Turkey
Centuries later, the same technique that was believed to be religious, has gone through a massive evolution. These days, thermal medicine is used to configure the
Modern research in thermal medicine attempts to study and create efficient and safe technology for clinical application and temperature monitoring, the molecular, cellular, and physiological impacts of temperature management and stress response. As a consequence, a rising number of clinical therapeutic applications serve patients with various conditions today.
What is the definition of thermotherapy?
The term "thermotherapy" comes from the Greek words "thermo" meaning "heat" and "therapia" meaning "treatment."
As a result, thermotherapy is a healing treatment that involves the use of heat or varying temperatures.
It can be utilized to help with a variety of health conditions, ranging from simple relaxation to serious sickness healing. The term "thermal" is also used to describe thermal springs, often known as hot springs.
The Society for Thermal Medicine members continues to produce new discoveries in fundamental, translational, and clinical research from our historical beginnings to now, breaking new obstacles to improved treatment for patients with cancer and other disorders.
Members discover fresh ideas and methods about thermal biology and new clinical potential at every Annual Meeting.
MR-guided treatments are quickly expanding into new clinical study options, with new heating, refrigeration, and imaging platforms, drug/radiation-enhancing nanoparticles, heart-led development, and gene-expression and moderate (fever-range) and high-temperature treatments.
In particular, in conjunction with irradiation and chemotherapy, hyperthermia a society that has always been central to the Society for Thermal Medicine was practically employed for cancer treatment.
Hyperthermia can also be utilized to activate chemical therapeutic cytotoxic effects in tumors, therefore preserving normal tissue when the thermally sensitive medicines are encapsulated. A big prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia), which relieved discomfort by tissue tightening can be clinically treated with heat.
Thermal ablation, which is utilized worldwide for treatment with cancer and numerous other significant medical uses, is now utilized to kill tissue via targeted heating or freezing.
Differently invasive and potentially non-invasive treatments are researched from different sources including laser, ultrasound, microwave, and radio-frequency electric current (e.g.
Cryogenic freezing is also therapeutically employed for the treatment of local cancer (cryoablation, cryosurgery).
Other conditions in which ablation is utilized include: thermal ablation of the cardiac catheter is now a routine treatment of a number of cardiac arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat rhythm).
- Endometrial ablation is used for the treatment of endometrial hemorrhage.
- Intravascular laser heating or radiofrequency current can remove varicose veins.
- · Cryopreservation - often under -80 °C - enables storage for long periods of time for future use of viable cells.
- · Laser and other thermal treatments are used to cure excessive subcutaneous fat which can help obesity or metabolism, including diabetes.
HEAT THERAPY HAS A VARIETY OF BENEFITS FOR THE BODY
- Encourages greater and deeper sleep
- Stimulates the immunological system Promotes physical fitness
- Toxins are removed from the body, resulting in a deep cleanse.
- Cleanses, tones, tightens, and firms the skin, giving it suppleness and firmness.
- Encourages better nutritional absorption and digestion by improving blood circulation.
- Body aging is slowed.
- Benefits for mental and emotional well-being
- Encourages relaxation and removes weariness by promoting mental wellness. Improves memory and mental alertness by reducing accumulated stress and anxiety.
- It brings you peace of mind.
- Enhances athletic ability
- Muscle aches and pains are relieved.
- Breathing is improved (slower and deeper)
- Aids in the remineralization of the body